Future events will be determined by the Covid situation. Please refer back to this page in future weeks.
Winter hours are Saturdays only, 12-5 for bottle sales only. We hope to begin Spring hours, Sat & Sun 12-5pm, in March, depending on the weather and if Covid has subsided and vaccinations are plentiful.
ANKIDA RIDGE CORONAVIRUS HOURS/PROTOCOLS:
- Our new hours for the months of March & April are Saturdays & Sundays, 12-5pm
- Bottle Sales only
- Outside seating only, on the deck or lower grounds
- Wine Club members can reserve The Overlook
- Cheeseboard for Two in a Bag available or you can bring your own picnic
- Masks required except while seated at your table.
- Reservations can be made on our website or by calling Carmen 434-944-0775
- Beginning April 30, we will be open Fri, Sat & Sun, 12-5pm and will begin serving flights again
- Mark your calendars for our “Rosé Release Weekend” – April 30-May 2. Food truck and tastings of our new Rosé wine!
- Till the weather warms and Covid wanes, the tasting room will be open for bottle sales only, on Saturdays only, 12-5pm
- Bottle sales only, no tastings
- No interior seating allowed till further notice
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- You are welcome to purchase wine and sit
ANKIDA RIDGE UPCOMING EVENTS
Please check back soon for the full line-up of events
Host your private party, intimate small wedding, rehearsal dinner or other private event in our rustic, yet elegant tasting room facility.
We recommend a maximum of 50 people for these events.
Inquire to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information